the Luxembourg pictures

June 26th, 2005 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Taken on the Pont Aldophe in Luxembourg Ville, I believe, although I could be wrong.  That was a blazing hot day.

Me in Luxembourg (22 Jun 2005)

“>

Ok, so I’m being really lazy with my Luxembourg pictures…  I can’t quite feel motivated enough to upload more than a handful, so for maximum impact I’ve made a collage of some (though perhaps not most) of the best pictures.  Oh, if you’re interested, ask to see my videos!  I have some cute little clips of fireworks and cool marching bands etc.

That was a fun trip.  Good pictures too.

Luxembourg collage (Jun 2005)

“>

8 Responses to “the Luxembourg pictures”

1. Darrell Janish Says:

เว็บอัพโหลดรูปภาพ ฝากรูปฟรี ไม่มีลบ ฝากรูป อัพโหลดรูป เว็บฝากรูป บริการรับ ฝากไฟล์รูปภาพ อัพโหลดไฟล์รูปภาพ ฝากรูปฟรี อัพโหลดภาพ ได้รวดเร็วทันใจ ไม่มีลบ ฝากภาพ ฟรี

2. Terrance Sample Says:

Therefore it’s normal to be skeptical about weight loss pills. Once I went back to my normal eating the weight returned as it came off.

3. Kenna Viscera Says:

Guy isn’t really cost-free unless of course government governing administration is confined. There is a obvious bring about and affect correct the following that may well manifest as a trim and predictable as the regulation of physics: As federal government authorities expands, liberty contracts. -Ronald Regan

4. Aracely Kothenbeutel Says:

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

5. Andrew Simpson Says:

My partner and I really loved studying this blog post, I have been just itching to know do you offer commerce featured posts? I am usually trying to find somebody to make trades with and merely thought I might ask.

6. where to meet girls Says:

This is very interesting, You are an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to looking for extra of your fantastic post. Additionally, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

7. Weight loss results Says:

The answer to this question: “Whether to go to a sleep center for an evaluation or to will yourself into the newest weight loss plan?” can be the difference between…diet

8. Phoenix Wedding Videography Says:

Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re working with? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!