Luxembourg remembered

June 29th, 2005 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

There’re so many things I want to record and remember of my trip to Luxembourg, actually.  It was really marvellous to be alone, totally self-directed, and as Laurel said (as we walked to dinner after David Schwimmer’s performance of Some Girl(s) last night) “with nothing on the agenda at all”.  And the f

6 Responses to “Luxembourg remembered”

1. Doug Says:

By infamous, of course, you mean “infamous because i kicked that paper in the ass!”

You know it.

2. Night Trip Says:

I just searched for night trip and Got your Page.Your Post On The Move… » Blog Archive » Luxembourg remembered is really Nice.Pl. Keep posting on night trip.

3. Ian Green Says:

Howdy clever points.. now why didn’t i think of these? Off subject slightly, is this web page template from an ordinary set up or else do you employ a custom-made template. I use a webpage i’m in search of to enhance one of many key issues to complete on my list.

4. Andrew Simpson Says:

I know this isn’t precisely on subject, but i have a website using the same program as you and i am getting troubles with my feedback displaying. Is there a setting i am missing? Perhaps chances are you’ll help me out? thanx.

5. Carleen Bentele Says:

Certainly one of many challenges which individuals beginning a brand new on-line firm face is that of obtaining visitors to their internet site.

6. nutritionist in san antonio Says:

cheers for this publishing, guys, keep in the terrific business