In other news…

July 1st, 2005 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

I’ve become the third person in the house to come down with a highly-suspected case of whooping cough, which means I have these paroxysms of coughing that leave me headachey and out of breath.  The reported period of infection by this highly-virulent strain is eight weeks.  Sigh, let’s hope echinacea helps to cut that recovery time somewhat.

I received tickets to one of the Live 8 concerts, but not the one in Hyde Park tomorrow(*sadness*).  Instead I got tickets to the Murrayfield concert (that’s in Edinburgh!) on Wednesday. I’m not going to go, I’ve decided.  It’s just not worth the time and money.

I’m halfway through my internship!  As I told Laurel, joining one of those big consultancy firms suddenly seems more appealing than it ever did before.

12 Responses to “In other news…”

1. Laurel Says:

Welcome to the club of whooping cough! 3.5 weeks and still counting…

2. Laurel Says:

3. Doyle Jonassen Says:

Now I must admit I very rarely post on blogs but I found this interesting

4. Magazine Says:

Thanks so much !

5. Latia Halechko Says:

Hi my friend! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include approximately all vital infos. I would like to see more posts like this .

6. Arnold Brown Says:

Very effectively written information. It is going to be beneficial to anyone who usess it, together with myself. Sustain the great work – for certain i’ll try more posts.

7. Anita Boline Says:

Great article and straight to the point. I don’t know if this is really the best place to ask but do you people have any ideea where to hire some professional writers? Thx 🙂

8. moving company reviews Says:

I must say, as considerably as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt help but lose interest after a while. Its as if you had a wonderful grasp around the topic matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from additional than 1 angle. Or maybe you shouldnt generalise so a lot. Its better if you think about what others may have to say instead of just heading for a gut reaction to the subject. Think about adjusting your personal believed process and giving others who may read this the benefit of the doubt.

9. Watch Spartacus Gods of The Arena Says:

I must say, as much as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt help but lose interest after a while. Its as if you had a excellent grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from much more than 1 angle. Or maybe you shouldnt generalise so a lot. Its better if you think about what others may have to say instead of just going for a gut reaction to the topic. Think about adjusting your personal thought process and giving others who may read this the benefit of the doubt.

10. heads up Says:

Wonderful job right here. I actually enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you absolutely bring a new voice to this subject. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Properly, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see a lot more of this from you.

11. sr608 Says:

I would prefer to thank you for that efforts you have created in writing this post. I am hoping the exact same best do the job from you inside the long term as well. Actually your creative writing skills has inspired me to start my very own BlogEngine weblog now.

12. houses for rent in birmingham Says:

Cool publish . Give thanks to you for, going to my blog web page dude! I’ll electronic mail you quickly. I didn’t realise which.