Monday, Monday

October 3rd, 2005 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Exhaustion.

Last night, after a very busy HUCEP night (six calls, including the first man we’ve ever walked) I went to bed at 3am.  This morning, I ignored my 7am alarms and slept right through to 9am, when my essay was due.  I wrote a pretty perfunctory two pages before turning it in at 10.30am, which left just enough time to get dressed and leave for class.  (I seem to have lost my bike, which I carelessly forgot, unlocked, on the street outside the OCS building.  Very unfortunate.  I pray I find it somewhere around.)

During Justice I half-snoozed, quarter-read various things for French and quarter-took notes.  When class ended I was desperately ready for a nap.  But instead I decided to be conscientious and watch Mon Oncle for class.  Which brings us to the present, as I sit here in Lamont watching the (slightly bizarre) movie while typing this and (very illegally) eating a spicy chicken calzone from the Greenhouse Cafe.  Here’s the plan for the rest of the day:

12noon-1pm : Watch Mon Oncle (which is two hours long)
1-2.30pm: Attend make-up Gov 1740 section
2.30pm-3pm: Take desperately needed nap
3-5pm: French 167
5-7pm: Read remaining six articles for class/take nap/have dinner
7-9pm: Class at MIT

So.very.tired.

3 Responses to “Monday, Monday”

1. flora Says:

hi there~! gosh your life sounds amazingly impossible…but like i always say..somehow it all works out well for Jason~! =)
    take care my friend!

2. man of fashion Says:

One of my client forwarded your post On The Move… » Blog Archive » Monday, Monday to me. Truely Speaking I Don’t read Articles too Often. But Yours is a nice one.Pl. Keep posting on man of fashion.

3. Rozella Liftin Says:

Hiya, I am really glad I’ve found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is really irritating. A good blog with interesting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it.