Random thoughts of the moment

October 8th, 2005 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

I am extraordinarily content right now.  Even though it’s been uncomfortably muggy and almost constantly rainy.  Even though I’m really quite behind on reading for oh, all my classes.  Even though I haven’t had time to clean my increasingly-unsanitary room or give the fluffies a much-needed bath.  Even though….  but all that’s not important right now.

I had a really convivial dinner tonight, completely unexpectedly, at 9 Taste (which is still not great) with Adam, Jhosh, Steve and Chrix. This after we sang a very tender gig at an alum’s surprise wedding proposal.  This was at the must-visit Blue Ginger restaurant in Wellesley, MA where celebrity chef Ming Tsai (!!!) presides. *warm fuzzy glow*  I feel slightly recovered from yesterday’s shame, never mind about _____ and _____.  As I told Doug or Woj at some point last week, being a junior has had a powerfully comforting effect on me in terms of feeling comfortable and self-confident and internally-secure.

Ryan and I made a trip to Trader Joe’s today, in the rain, which reminded us of the last time we went there in a huge storm just before the summer with our golf umbrellas whipped inside-out by the absurd winds.  We stocked up on nice wine and interesting beer (I got the wine, Ryan got the beer).

I pray that I will muster up some inner drive to do work before this precious long holiday weekend is over.

13 Responses to “Random thoughts of the moment”

1. Walker Kilgallon Says:

Your blog is so nice, I like it.

2. celebrity shopping Says:

Hello, I was just reading your post; On The Move… » Blog Archive » Random thoughts of the moment. I don’t know if you have seen it or any of your readers but there is a new free shopping application that makes it easy to find the best internet price on any item. I got it last Wednesday for free and it still is I am sure.

3. Omiggrooser Says:

http://restaurants-us.com/tx/San%20Antonio/Irma%27s%20Home%20Cooking%20Mexican%20Restaurant/78211/

4. heart failure Says:

I have wanted to write about something like this on my site and this has given me an idea. Cheers.

5. Air Con Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner Says:

I have wanted to post something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. TY.

6. speed reading courses Says:

Do you care if I put part of this on my webpage if I post a link back to this webpage?

7. Barbar Blohm Says:

I acquire to be the abandoned authentic getting who never heard of this diet plan above-mentioned to a ages ago. I still acquire the complete best admission to lose weight is just to complete calories and ataxia aliment and sweets and not hunt any specific diet plan. Just eat abounding less, just a little of everything. Atkins diet sounds astute to me accurately acclimatized that it causes poor action and getting like that. No accede you, but for those who like it that’s able but it’s just not? for me.

8. David James Says:

Many thanks for posting this, It’s just what I was researching for on bing. I prefer to hear different ideas from an individual, than an organization’s internet web page, that’s why I like blogs. Many thanks!

9. peliculas online gratis estrenos Says:

My partner and I actually loved studying this blog post, I used to be simply itching to know do you trade featured posts? I’m at all times looking for somebody to make trades with and merely thought I might ask.

10. peritoneal mesothelioma prognosis Says:

This is certainly tremendous publish. I will be proud of the amount of the information. I have to say I shall address this article to my neighbors. This really is essential. Not alone I scholarly a whole lot along with this particular, but of this article is attribute and in actual fact a new comers to me. I will check out your website soon presently again.

11. Cinsiyetsiz Evlilik Says:

sounds cozy:) I’d like some rain thouhg, it’s 34 degrees here, and it’s only Aril, mind..

12. Dalila Says:

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So good to search out anyone with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this web site is one thing that is needed on the net, someone with a bit of originality. useful job for bringing one thing new to the web!

13. westell 7500 Says:

I think other site owners should take this web site as an model – very clean and fantastic style and design, as well as the content. You are an expert in this area!