Out of whack

December 1st, 2005 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

I feel as if every time I make a resolution to start eating better, the dining hall manages to prepare a whole slew of my favorite foods.  Today I decided I was only going to get a salad, but of course the minute I walked in to get my lunch I noticed that they were serving long-grained & wild rice (so good!!), beef fajitas (mmmmn), steamed corn (which I’m developed a taste for), sausage minestrone (which took some will power to ignore) and chicken florentine (which looked fantastic but which I also managed to resist taking).  Grrr.  I still  made myself a salad in the end (topped with some of the parmesean and pesto pasta sauce on offer)…  in addition to all the other stuff I put on my plate.

The reason I felt I needed to substitute a salad for more substantial offerings is because I stayed up all of last night watching DVDs and eating Nutella sandwiches.  And the reason I stayed up is because yesterday I accidentally took a nap from 4pm to 10pm…  which pretty much threw my sleep cycle completely out of whack.

Ok, time to go to section.

3 Responses to “Out of whack”

1. fashion plate Says:

One of my client forwarded your post On The Move… » Blog Archive » Out of whack to me. Truely Speaking I Don’t read Articles too Often. But Yours is a nice one.Pl. Keep posting on fashion plate.

2. David James Says:

I’ve to confess that i sometimes get bored reading the entire thing but i think you’ll be able to add some value. Bravo !

3. Jessica Bell Says:

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If doable, as you achieve expertise, would you mind updating your blog with additional info? It is extremely helpful for me.