Another long day’s night ahead

December 12th, 2005 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

This entry marks the last stupid act of procrastination before I actually start on my Justice paper that is due in just fourteen hours (during which I will have a sleep a little, and even hopefully make it to classes in the morning…  we’ll see).

I’ve watched March of the Penguins and Bewitched on DVD, I’ve eaten a bagful of sour patch kids candy (ensuring an impending sugar coma), I’ve made a bunch of fluffy diapers, I’ve tidied the common room somewhat.  And now I’m blogging, just before 11pm, nearly five hours after I was first free to begin drafting an outline for this terrible paper.

I would panic, but the paper questions are just so uninspiring that I would almost rather just not write at all.  But I can’t.  And I won’t.

So let’s get cracking, shall we?

8 Responses to “Another long day’s night ahead”

1. kids shopping Says:

Hello, I was just reading your post; On The Move… » Blog Archive » Another long day’s night ahead. I don’t know if you have seen it or any of your readers but there is a new free shopping application that makes it easy to find the best internet price on any item. I got it last Friday for free and it still is I am sure.

2. Deandra Hansberry Says:

thank very much for this great blog;this is the kind of thing that maintain me come alive through out my day. I’ve been look around for this site after I hear about them from a buddy and was please when I was able to happen it after searching for some time. Being a avid blogger, I’m dazzled to see others taking initivative and contributing to the community. I just want to notice to show my appreciation for your website as it’s very appleaing, and many writers do not get credit they deserve I am sure I’ll visit again and will spread the articulate to my friends.

3. Jason Schwartzman Says:

Thanks, I’ve recently been looking for facts about this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve located so far.

4. Shana Hennegan Says:

nbsp;DollarCarClub.com – Win a Porsche Boxster Spyder in May in our FREE Sweepstakes

5. Christina Foremen Says:

hey thanks man , this is really great stuff

6. Nick Newquist Says:

great article thanks

7. Darius Keyl Says:

Hey very nice blog!!! .. Beautiful .. Incredible .. I am going to bookmark your blog and take the feeds also

8. Blackmores Chlorophyll Says:

Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog !