Arts First Opening Picnic (6 May 2006)

May 7th, 2006 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Arts First Opening Picnic (6 May 2006)
Click on the picture to see a larger version.  Because then you’ll notice Jon Lithgow announcing us over to the far right.  The setup of the picnic tent meant that we were oddly clustered to the side while an empty table took up most of the area in front of the stage.  The Harvard jazz band, incidentally, is really good.

Sadly, when I finally made it through the line to get a picture with Jon, the batteries in my camera died!  Very upsetting.

Dins from left: Ricardo, me, Alan

Originally uploaded by J Y.

4 Responses to “Arts First Opening Picnic (6 May 2006)”

1. Talia Beteta Says:

Best free rewards

2. Arnold Brown Says:

Simply killing some in between classes, on Digg and I discovered your article . Not usually what I favor to examine, however it was completely worth my time. Thanks.

3. James Mcleod Says:

Very efficiently written information. It will likely be invaluable to anyone who usess it, together with myself. Keep up the nice work – for positive i’ll check out more posts.

4. Tulip Green Says:

Congratulations on running actually certainly one of one of the sophisticated blogs I’ve discovered in some time! Its simply wonderful how much you are able to considering on a topic basically because of how visually stunning it is. You’ve place collectively a fantastic blog website –great graphics, movies, layout. This is actually a must-see website!