See you in Dublin

June 9th, 2006 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

I’m not ready to leave.  Not close.  But I have to pack up my desktop now.  Call is in about an hour.

Last night was amazing, with the gig at BC with Ming.  Remind me to talk about the dietary cycle I fell into these past few days.

Anyhow, anyone who wants postcards, please do email me (the address can be found in “contact details” link on the left bar) with your postal address.  Also, if you have the addresses of other people I know, also feel free to send that along as I don’t have my address book with me…  😉

See you on the other side of the Atlantic.

2 Responses to “See you in Dublin”

1. James Mcleod Says:

Congratulations on running certainly certainly one of one of the crucial refined blogs I’ve discovered in some time! Its just superb how much you are capable of contemplating on a topic basically because of how visually stunning it is. You’ve place collectively a fantastic weblog website –great graphics, films, layout. This is certainly a should-see web site!

2. Air jordan 11 Says:

It really an enjoyment for me to look through of your post.It is so remarkable which not only make me truely realized the great charmity of words and picture but also provides a visual feat to me.Thank you very much for your excellent post,hoping to see more wonderful piece from you in the future.