Leadership

I have had a fascination with a particular subject of interest that interweaves leadership and human psychology.  I am convinced that there exists a neurophysiological connection between decisions made in leadership situations that affect one’s self as opposed to others.  My question to you: Would you consider the possibility of certain activations within the cortices of the brain exist only when making decisions about oneself?  Could there be a pre-disposition that encourages bad leadership because of failures in certain neurophysiological activations?

Published in:Leadership Psychology |on October 10th, 2018 |5 Comments »

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 Responses to “Leadership”

1. reliableiptv Says:

I’d need to examine with you here. Which isn’t one thing I normally do! I enjoy reading a put up that can make individuals think. Additionally, thanks for allowing me to comment!

2. vidiohd Says:

very nice submit, i certainly love this web site, keep on it

3. Repelis Says:

Very good words of Leadership. Very interesting

4. Amit Says:

Leadership is to influencing people behaviors in several ways. A leader sets a clear vision for the present situation. He must be spontaneous but as well as correct.

5. Ravi Says:

Nice Article, In My Opinion – Leadership is the ability of a company’s management to set and achieve challenging goals, take swift and decisive action, outperform the competition, and inspire others to perform well.