Navigation | Palmguard for Macbook and Macbook pro

March 2007
S M T W T F S
« Feb   Apr »
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Meta

Search

Categories

• No categories

Palmguard for Macbook and Macbook pro

Apple products have very stylish and neat design, but it is hard to maintain their cleanness.

palmguard_b.jpgBut not with Palmguard, it is a cool accessory (cover) that keep you Mac notebooks clean. It covers most area where your palms will touch. That area is very easy get grease, scratches, smudges. On its website , there is installation. It is easy install and remove. $20 cost is reasonable. (via: Engadget Chinese)

Ok, Palmguard has many selling points to me, but it only fit 13″ MacBook and 15″ MacBook Pro, that very disappoint to me. If there is 12″ Palmguard for my ibook, moshi will get my 20 bucks. Do you think I can customize(cut :P) the 13″ to fit my 12″?

PS, Moshi has other cool products for Mac, but they seem a little bit $$$.

PPS, to keep clean your keyboard which the area Palmguard doesn’t cover, look up iSkin.

Filed by ls at March 13th, 2007 under Uncategorized

You had fantastic good ideas here. I did a search on the subject and discovered almost all peoples will agree with your blog. That is why it is important to keep your options open.

Comment by Salvador Tade — August 14, 2010 @ 10:36 pm

use low grade veal instead of beef for a protein choice. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours.

Comment by Gino Guttery — September 15, 2010 @ 8:57 pm

This reasoning is patently absurd. You have to discuss your attempt of using the supplements together with a health care provider.

Comment by unique hoodia reviews — September 17, 2010 @ 12:48 pm

Advertisements of cheap hoodia gordonii products abound. Since all diet products tend to have flaws, consumers will naturally seek variety.

Comment by proactol discount code — September 17, 2010 @ 8:06 pm

For people who are out of shape or who are unable to exercise frequently, these effects can be severe. Appetite suppressants are quite possibly the best method for weight control and weight management.

Comment by proactol — September 18, 2010 @ 3:32 am

Stahl, Hoodia diet pills have a strong vote of confidence in their favor. Why should we avoid fad diets is the question raised by many.

Comment by Law Firms — September 23, 2010 @ 7:32 am

Hey there, dear sir, great site!

Comment by Felipe Singleterry — November 14, 2010 @ 2:46 pm

Appreciate the information, I was stumped on this problem for weeks. Thank you.

Comment by Suncast SRR2100 Roof Rake — January 18, 2011 @ 1:52 am

What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its helped me. Good job.

Comment by netflix free trial — March 1, 2011 @ 8:37 am