Navigation | Changing the look

July 2007
S M T W T F S
« Jun   Aug »
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031  

Meta

Search

Categories

• No categories

Changing the look

This is the first time blogging after our blog host has updated the WP. There is many improvement. So far I know there are many things are going on the “Presentation” and “Plugins” tag. I have played around them. Cool stuff. Also I have changed the blog’s appearance and tested css works well firefox and safari under MAC. (I hope it looks ok in IE :P)

Filed by ls at July 5th, 2007 under Uncategorized

Little late lol, but it looks great in IE.

Comment by Sasha Harrison — July 30, 2010 @ 5:28 pm

There are supplements, diet plans, programs and online support systems to help you manage your eating habits and measure your weight loss progress. An example of this kind of diet is Strip That Fat diet guide.

Comment by Eva Siter — September 16, 2010 @ 12:56 pm

Being a teen and being overweight can be a deadly combination that leads to health problems like diabetes and high blood pressure. Branded coffees are a rage nonetheless, you should crosscheck, if you have a taste for coffee.

Comment by Noelia Zavasky — October 10, 2010 @ 9:27 pm

You raise a lot of questions in my head; you wrote a good post, but this post is also thought provoking, and I will have to ponder it some more; I will be back soon. Less than forty eight hours later, he was undergoing surgery in finland to repair the damage.

Comment by Grover Kleinman — December 23, 2010 @ 8:32 pm

In my opinion it is a good point of view. Thank you.

Comment by Tablecraft H1604 4 C — January 22, 2011 @ 7:52 am

A family lawyer would be hired to deal with divorce settlements, child custody and monetary support, as well as instances of domestic violence and other forms of abuse. This is a two day exam that tests your knowledge of general and specific areas of law.

Comment by Cleo Ratel — January 27, 2011 @ 9:30 am

Same thing goes with receiving the documents. Here’s a short list of advantages You didn’t have to include nosy family members You saved time and energy and that awful fear of rejection by not having to go to an uppity bank You didn’t have to add additional burden to your credit cards and in less than a day sometimes 2 to 3 hours you took charge of your life and eliminated a financial disaster.

Comment by Wen Stinnett — February 16, 2011 @ 7:31 pm

So if you are interested in tapping into the trillion dollar alternative medicine industry then really consider an online college as your first choice. Put some thought into this beforehand, be specific and link the company’s values and mission statement to your own goals and career plans.

Comment by Enrique Baton — February 25, 2011 @ 2:41 am

This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your blog posts.

Comment by Renae Cordwell — April 9, 2011 @ 10:49 am

Hello Everyone! I like watching BBC Football online.

Comment by football — April 11, 2011 @ 8:35 pm