Connecting the Dots with Adam Curry

Adam Curry may be my new best friend.  Meeting Adam on the eve of BloggerCon clarifies for me some of the crazy convergences underway in this beloved blogosphere, and at Dave Winer’s magnetic conference opening tonight. 

Adam Curry was born into stardom on MTV in the late 1980s.  As the VJ host of the network’s “Top 20 Countdown,” he interviewed stars like Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney, and became himself an all-around pop icon.  Adam Curry today is still 6 feet 5 inches of blond Adonis, but his conversation and his work all crackle with his lifelong interest the hardware of communications.  

To simplify the convergence I am seeing: Adam Curry comes now to the summit of blogging from The Netherlands and show business, with a head full of ideas about practical technology to liberate expressive international artists.  Dave Winer is a genius programmer and blogging pioneer who wants to use the human voice to focus and spread the blog gospel.  I’m a political journalist and talk-radio jockey who wants to use the free, global range of the Internet to extend the magic of good conversation.   So here we are at BloggerCon, scratching each other’s backs, learning fast and expecting to make something happen.  Here’s my first encounter with Adam.

1. Sexy Arabian | October 7, 2010 at 5:29 am | Permalink

No doubt he is a great VJ. Its always nice to hear about great personalities and performers from such a great VJ. Good to have post like these.

2. meubles de cuisine | November 18, 2010 at 4:57 pm | Permalink

meuble salle de bain

3. sammy | December 14, 2010 at 6:39 am | Permalink

Hi. It’s Jake here and I want to help you write your groom wedding speech.

4. Nubia Cogswell | December 27, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Permalink

It is easy to totally see your obligation inside the employment you’re writing. The earth wants further amorous creators as you which might not be worried to express the way they think. Generally chase the spirit..

5. veriloty ex | January 27, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Permalink

hey there and appreciate your info – I have definitely acquired something new from below. I did however expertise some technical issues employing this website, as I experienced to reload the site many times before I could truthfully have it to load properly. I’m wondering should your hosting is fine for some? Not that I will be complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could check for lots a greater portion of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon..

6. bag | February 27, 2011 at 3:18 am | Permalink

10 Sep 2009 Welcome to perfume auction, Malaysias online store website selling un boxed fragrance or We accept Wholesale directory order and dropship. perfumeauction

7. Neel Shah | April 4, 2011 at 11:05 am | Permalink

This is indeed great to see a VJ who have interacted with great sets of people

you can always learn more and get better everyday

8. Free Zip Codes | April 15, 2011 at 2:35 am | Permalink

Connecting the Dots with Adam Curry
    Free Penthouse Gallery

9. dizi | May 15, 2011 at 11:17 am | Permalink

Adam Curry was born into stardom on MTV in the late 1980s. As the VJ host of the network’s “Top 20 Countdown,” he interviewed stars like Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney, and became himself an all-around pop icon. Adam Curry today is still 6 feet 5 inches of blond Adonis, but his conversation and his work all crackle with his lifelong interest the hardware of communications.

10. poshta | October 1, 2011 at 6:27 am | Permalink

I’d must test with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I get pleasure from studying a put up that will make individuals think. Additionally, thanks for allowing me to comment!

11. Tx Real Estate | October 6, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

Where is Adam today???

12. NEW GTA | November 8, 2011 at 11:29 am | Permalink

cool thang

13. NEW GTA Cheats. | November 8, 2011 at 11:29 am | Permalink

thx for this

14. NEW GTA 5 | November 8, 2011 at 11:29 am | Permalink

love it

15. health care jobs Philadelphia | January 6, 2012 at 3:32 am | Permalink

Read was interesting, stay in touch……

16. Florida vacation rental homes | January 10, 2012 at 2:35 am | Permalink

Love this site keep it up

17. who orns the internet | March 28, 2012 at 9:09 pm | Permalink

Howdy, There’s no doubt that your website could possibly be having web browser compatibility problems. When I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer, it’s got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, wonderful website!

{ 1 } Trackback

1. Timmy time party supplies | April 4, 2012 at 10:40 am | Permalink

Timmy time party supplies…

I just added this blog to my feed reader, great stuff. Can’t get enough!…