Dr. Michael Frisch is an internationally-recognized healthcare executive with progressive senior leadership experience in a wide range of complex ambulatory care, value-based health management and managed care settings. Successful track record in the development of collaborative approaches in healthcare delivery with physicians and payers.
Hands on healthcare information systems technologist, researcher and the ability to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical groups. Dr. Frisch has a lifelong passion for learning, leading organizations in a change-driven environment, safeguarding physician business interests, and leveraging health information technology to deliver patient-centered care.
Dr. Frisch has a vast amount of knowledge of healthcare, consulting and infrastructure in many parts of the world; such as Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
While attending graduate school at Harvard University, Dr. Frisch was invited to take part in cyberspace research at Harvard University Law School’s Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society.
• American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
• Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
• Health Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
• Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE)
• International College of Healthcare Executives
• The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
• American Thyroid Association
• Endocrine Society
• The Pituitary Society
• American Diabetes Association
• The American Orthopedic Association
• The American orthopedic society for sports medicine
• European NeuroEndocrine Association
• International Society for Stem Cell Research
PhD. Philosophiae Doctor, Business & Information Systems Informatics, 2004 - 2010
A.M. Artium Magister (Master of Arts)
Business / Technology, 2004 - 2007
Activities and Societies: Founder and President of Harvard Alumni for UNICEF
BA, Political Science and Government, 1995 - 1999
Public Relations & Media Requests: Media@pbtew.com