Call for Student Fellow Applications, 2018-19
The Project on the Foundations of Private Law is now accepting applications for student fellowships. The deadline for submission is Friday May 25, 2018. Follow the link below for more details.
Private Law Courses 2017-18
Harvard Law School offers many courses in private law subjects. A full list of courses offered in 2017-2018 is available here.
Private Law Prizes
- Ahson Azmat JD ’17 for “Torts are Wrongs: But are Torts Wrongs? Two Problems for Civil Recourse Theory”
Ben Hai LLM ’16 for “Restitutionary Mitigation in Unjust Enrichment”
- Malcom M. Lavoie LLM ’15 for “Why Restrain Alienation of Indigenous Lands? Historical, Comparative, and Theoretical Insights from Common Law Countries”
- Kevin M. Neylan, Jr. JD ’15 for “Bundled Systems and Better Law: Against the Leflar Method of Resolving Conflicts of Law”
- David Feder, JD ’14 for “Toward a Functional Rule of Beneficiary Standing”
- Michael Harbour, JD ’13 for “The Relationship Between Rights and Remedies in Private Law: A Defense of Rights Essentialism”
- Ee Kuan Tan, LLM ’13 for “Rediscovering Subjective Devaluation”