Another blog covering this race

And I thought I was alone. Turns out there’s yet another blog covering the race in CA-26:

In 2004, Dreier outspent Matthews 50 to 1 yet received the lowest percentage of the vote during any of his elections since 1980. 2006 is the year to remove him from Congress. Click here, here and here to remind yourself of some of the reasons David Dreier must go.

Nice to see someone with a healthy sense of optimism for once. As for me, a redesign of Matthews’ website would really, really make me happy. Hmm…

1. I agree. Matthews’ website is a disaster. There has got to be someone out there willing to help her out with that. If only I had the technical skills.

Comment by John — June 15, 2006 #

2. Me too. And I want to get Dreier out of my hometown!

– from a displaced CA-26er

Comment by Sara — June 17, 2006 #

3. Why would you expect anything else from Matthews? She is a diaster as a candidate, why not the website, too?

Comment by Joe — June 21, 2006 #

4. […]     The race for California 26th Congressional District is heating up! Okay maybe not heating up, but it’s starting to get close to election day!    As part of a new retransformation, Democratic candidate Cynthia Matthews and Republican candidate David Dreier have both updated and redesigned their campaign websites.    Image Source: Matthews4Congress.com    Cynthia Matthews’ new website is a sigh of relief for many who have criticized her previous campaign websites for being too ugly or unusable to find information about the candidate. -As for me, a redesign of Matthews’ website would really, really make me happy.-I agree. Matthews’ website is a disaster. There has got to be someone out there willing to help her out with that.-Why would you expect anything else from Matthews? She is a diaster as a candidate, why not the website, too?Source:blogs.law.harvard.edu/sethinca […]

Comment by Daniel Solis’ Blog » Blog Archive » CA 26 Election-Two Dogs and a Cat Bathe — August 14, 2006 #