A Test Taken From Thomas’ Blog

Here are my responses to the quiz on Thomas’ Blog (Homoesque)

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says.
—“…in monitoring the behavior of users of the things. For example, public parks…”, from my boss, Steven Shavell’s, new book “Foundations of Economic Analysis of Law” (FYI – he even thanks me in the preface – I’m in print!)

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
—air….but if I lower my arm, I touch my CD case at the end of my desk (I’m at work).

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
—the morning news (Fox25 – Boston)

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
—I just heard (and saw) the elevator door open and Alan Dershowitz stepped in. I also hear gardening equipment out in the Law School Yard.

When did you last step outside?
—I was outside 2 hours ago when I stepped off the train and started walking to Harvard.

Did you dream last night?
—Yes. I dreamt I was in high school again and was not prepared for my final exam in Biology.

When did you last laugh?
—Last night while watching the “Nick and Jessica Variety Show”. I’m ashamed to say that we watched it in hopes that it would be campy. It wasn’t. It was just bad. The scene that made me laugh was when Nick played a cowboy who walked into a bar and Jessica was the bar-maid. After ripping off his shirt because he got whiskey on it, he discovered it was a gay bar and the male patrons were attracted to him instead of the bar-maid.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
—Lots and lots of books and discussion papers.

Seen anything weird lately?
—Umm, my dog, Dusty, keeps trying to eat the marble threshold to the guest bathroom. Otherwise, I saw an ad yesterday that Joan Rivers is coming to perform in Boston. And I find her surgically-altered face weird.

Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
Well, this example is rather relevant this time of year. I’m such an idiot when it comes to organized religion that I didn’t realize until I was in my mid-twenties that Passover wasn’t a christian holiday. I saw on a calendar that Passover was coming up so I asked my boss if we got Passover off. She said she didn’t know I was Jewish and I told her I wasn’t . She then had to explain that it’s a Jewish holiday. Doh!

1. Comment by matt on April 12, 2004 3:02 pm

oh, I misunderstood Thomas’blog. However, I did reveal secrets about myself in the commment section of his blog! Poor Dusty — stop making fun of her.

2. Comment by Doug on April 14, 2004 12:05 am

Dusty likes the coldness of the marble…give her ice cubes to gnaw on….she will love them.

3. Comment by Misho on September 1, 2005 10:40 pm

Very nice blog.

4. Comment by Aviation Picture on September 10, 2005 11:44 am

Jet Aviation

5. Comment by Farming Supply on September 12, 2005 7:59 am

Healthy Snacks For Kid

6. Comment by Cat Toy on October 3, 2005 10:58 am

Cat Gift

7. Comment by Denver Hotels on January 27, 2006 8:39 pm

Williamsburg Hotels