Karl’s Naked Pictures

Come on! What did you expect? That I’d post naked pictures of myself on my employer’s network server? Hell no!

Anyway, I’m sure it bores all of you that I’ve been on a photography kick lately. Especially since my photo-taking skills are lacking. But I’m having fun doing it. And today I took the last of them for a while. These photos are of downtown Boston…the financial district where most of the towers are located (though, the tallest buildings are in the Back Bay). As always, you can find the photos by using the “Karl’s Photo Gallery” link on the right. The folder is called “Downtown”.

Oh, and for you Boston residents (or future tourists): Skip Mike’s Pasty or Modern Pastry when you crave a treat on Hanover Street. Go to Maria’s Bakery around the corner. Her cannoli is the best! She fills it with ricotta cheese right in front of you so it’s the freshest you’ll find in the North End. I regret only getting one of them (so much for the lessons learned from Super Size Me).

As for my pictures, going forward I want to start taking photos of people. So if anybody wants to model for me…

1. Comment by chris on June 1, 2004 2:24 pm

id say start taking pics of yourself (in the mirror) dressed in a wifebeater and those leather jeans and post those pics here. har har. go on, i dare you!

2. Comment by Erica on June 2, 2004 3:31 pm

I like the Caffe Vittoria (sp?) right next to Mike’s. I always force tourists I take to the North End to go there instead.

Hey, on a good hair-and-skin-and-outfit day you can take pictures of me. Not anytime else though!

3. Comment by Karl on June 2, 2004 4:44 pm

YAY! My first offer!