It’s Official – I’ve Even Bored Myself to Death

This was a holiday weekend for me so I’m just returning to work this morning. As you may (or may not) have noticed, I didn’t post anything over the weekend. A good chunk of the reason can be attributed to laziness (something I’m proud to say I’ve mastered over the years). However, an equally large chunk, if not larger, is that there wasn’t must to write about. My life has become so boring that there was nothing exciting to write about during that entire 72 hour period.

Don’t get me wrong – I had a great time with David, Chad, Matt and my brother on Saturday night when we went to G’Vanni’s for dinner then back to our condo for DVD’s. The company was good, the conversation was good and I look forward to hanging out with David again this upcoming weekend. So, Saturday night was definitely something I could have posted about on my blog – but that’s where the laziness took over (apparently, both my laziness and boringness are in constant competition).

The rest of the weekend was spent studying (Friday night, all day Saturday,  a wee bit Sunday night and a few hours on Monday). In between, I managed to watch the presidential debates on Friday night, go to the hospital to visit my niece on Sunday and watch some bad day-time television on Monday.

Oh, I did manage to see “I (insert heart-symbol here) Huckabees” with Matt on Sunday and even laughed out loud (a rarity for me during a non-Christopher Guest movie).

Otherwise, my ass was best friends with the sofa for 3 whole days.

1. Comment by David on October 12, 2004 11:12 am

Poor baby. Didn’t Dusty keep you entertained while trying to eat your shoe laces.
    Oh, yeah, what do I wear Saturday?

2. Comment by chrispy on October 12, 2004 1:35 pm

several weeks ago you were touting how ‘connected’ you were to your social life etc. and how happy you were about circumstances being so. and, so what happened? did you take Boring Pills or something?

if you dont get off that couch, youll morph into one of the pillows!