Culture Clash

Rich and I are off to see Culture Clash in AmeriCCa tonight in one of the new theatres at the Boston Center of the Arts. I don’t know which I’m more excited about – seeing the she show or exploring the architecture of the new building. I guess both.

I opened the windows of my apartment for the first time last night (I moved in back in December). In fact, I left two of the windows open all night long. Spring is definitely here. Another way I know spring is here is because Matt sent me an instant message last night that he turned on the air-conditioning. Actually, I’m a bit shocked he waited this long. When we lived together, it wasn’t unlike us to turn on air-conditioning in February. Though, I have noticed that living alone does make things feel a bit cooler (no other body heat under covers making things toastier).

Oh, my friend, Dave*,  sent this to me last night.

I like it. I wish it were true about my site, though.

sigh.

*I’ve got way too many Dave friends. I may have to come up with some nicknames soon.

1. Comment by David on April 6, 2005 10:45 am

Uggh, you can use my college nickname.
    SLUGGO

Happy?
    Now witty banter can occur.

2. Comment by Doug on April 6, 2005 11:18 am

Sluggo? Very cute Dave (and I dont even know you). You are lucky you aren’t my friends husband who is affectionately known as the Love Slug…..

3. Comment by Dave in Chicago (2) on April 6, 2005 12:50 pm

*blushes*