B-O-R-I-N-G ! ! !

I took a sick day yesterday (cough cough) and was bored to death. I’ve had a wee bit of a cold (just congestion/runny nose) so I figured I’d stay home and rest it off instead of going to work (which is what I did all last winter when I kept getting sick over and over again…and that’s probably part of the reason why I was constantly sick).

But I noticed that the one thing I used to look forward to on my sick days – the talk show, Ellen – has been moved up from 11AM to 9AM. That simply doesn’t work for me. If I’m sick, I sleep late. If I sleep late, I miss Ellen. See how that works? It’s quite simple.

So, through this blog, I request to my local ABC affiliate that they put it back where it belongs: late morning.

Amen.

1. Comment by thleen on September 21, 2006 9:54 am

TiVo, baby!

Hope you are feeling better 🙂

2. Comment by Dave in Chicago (2) on September 21, 2006 11:16 am

I’m guessing they’ve already changed the time based on your plea! 😉 Hope you’re feeling besser, Pooble.

3. Comment by JC on September 21, 2006 12:38 pm

I’m actually a big fan of the “Judging Amy” reruns on TNT. Just a suggestion.

4. Comment by snarl on September 21, 2006 2:34 pm

Judging Amy makes me thing of death. I never saw that show until I visited my friend Regina in the hospital every day just before she died. That was always on in the background.

5. Comment by Brad on September 21, 2006 4:48 pm

My, my, my . . . we ARE fussy, aren’t we? Get better! Trust me, I know how it feels to be sick!