It’s Getting Pretty

After what felt like the coldest April on record (perhaps it was), May feels like it’s skipping spring altogether and going for summer. 80 yesterday, mid 80’s today…humidity arriving by Friday. ugh.

I’ve already begun wearing shorts and t-shirts to work which, although comfortable, is something I’d rather not do until June. I prefer my uncontrollable pig-sweating to start as late in the season as possible.

But despite the warm weather, I am able to appreciate the fact that everything is finally in bloom. Trees are looking plush, gardens are practically glowing in their their yellows and purples, and my Flonase is keeping my new-found allergies (as of last year) completley under control.

And to make it better, last night I got together with Randy, Scott and Deano for dinner and conversation. After a nice meal on Hanover Street we headed back to my place and chatted a spell. All in all a great time – and especially fun now that Randy has already left for a business trip to Austin, TX. He returns Friday night…the day before we head to the Cape for Mother’s Day.

We may even take the bikes and ride along the Cape Cod Rail Trail (which runs from Dennis to Wellfleet). Either that, or we’ll bike along some shore roads in Falmouth or Osterville.

I can’t believe it: Me…exercizing. What has Randy done to me?

Wlel, one thing he’s done is send me the following link to some cool art. Of course, at over 8 feet high and over 10 feet long, not a single piece of his art would fit in any room of my home. But the descriptions of theĀ art piecesĀ are fascinating.

http://www.chrisjordan.com/current_set2.php?id=?view=XXX_09NNN/