Do I Smell a Revolt?

So, Lise…per your comment yesterday, what is wrong with my nose? Actually, I just threw that photo up there since I was rushing to implement the new blog and the new format provided a spot for a photo. I’m thinking I can be creative and post different ones there every day. Though, I must admit I thought the nose photo (technically, a photo showcasing my glasses, not my nose, but whatever) was kinda’ artsy.

I guess I thought wrong (Randy didn’t like it, either).

Summer is officially here….95 yesterday, the same (or worse) today. And the humidity still increasing. This is the weather I detest most. Hello, mother nature? I live up north for a reason. Work with me here!

But Randy returned from Virginia yesterday afternoon so things aren’t all that bad. And we’re off to the Cape this weekend where he gets to meet my brother, sister-in-law and niece and nephew. In fact, it was my Mom’s idea that he come down. She actually called me a week ago and said that Paul and Heidi (brother and wife) were coming down and that she thought it’d be a good idea if Randy came down with me to meet them. She must really like him. She’s certainly come a long way from when I first told them I was gay back in the mid-90’s. I’m rather lucky.

1. Comment by Lise on June 27, 2007 9:53 am

Hey, I specifically said it wasn’t a comment on the nose itself so much as a picture that was a close – your nose was all up in my face, so to speak! Today’s picture is very sweet.

2. Comment by Will on June 27, 2007 3:18 pm

Hey, I can finally read your comments–is it just a coincidence or was there something actually wrong or not quite activated previously?

Yes, you are very lucky in your Mother’s (and, I’m sure, Father’s) acceptance . I find it very moving. Bless you all!

3. Comment by thleen on June 28, 2007 8:54 am

Awwwwww, sweet baby Karl and his mama…..
    what a nice picture.
    your parent’s are cool, Karl.