A Quick Walk-Through

I got together with Randy last night for the usual (dinner and TV). We’re catching up on episodes of Big Love (the Mormon polygamy show on HBO). It’s interesing…and Margie, the youngest of three wives, is totally hot! I can’t believe I’m saying that about, gasp, a female. But it’s true – she’s adorable.

Anyway, after our Big Love, I asked if we could do a walk-through of his condo to see where my stuff could fit, what I should give to family/friends, and what I should sell. It looks like nearly all of the furniture I’d like to keep can easily fit. And he plans on clearing out an entire closet for me, and allowing me share another (for coats and such).

What we discovered was that, after three years living there, he’s accumulated decent piles of shit that can be tossed. I’d originally hoped to do the move in just over 5 weeks, but with so much going on socially over the next month and a half…plus with us needing to clear out space for me and with me needing to pack, sell, and toss…it may make more sense to give ourselves a few extra weeks.

Oh, and one other thing we did while I was there last night was download photos from our trip to Virginia last week. The one above is of Randy at his mother’s pool. I’ll post the rest in my Flickr photo gallery later on.

1. Comment by Lise on August 22, 2007 10:44 am

And when do you NOT have “so much going on socially”?

2. Comment by Randy on August 22, 2007 12:19 pm

Oh goodness, where did this pic come from? Yes it looks like we will have room for Karls stuff in the house.. Just need to toss a few things myself and give some old furniture away!

3. Comment by Fred on August 22, 2007 4:22 pm

Hey – all sounds like great news – moving in, the family’s great and thinks you’re great – go Kalr & Randy! And…WOOF! Hot pic of Randy there (grin), but of course! All best to both y’all!

Looking forward to seeing you in Ptown if not down in Providence for Waterfire first!