What a weekend! It all started Friday when Randy, Pete, Chris, and I went to the Ramrod Centre for the Performing Arts to see “Silent Night of the Lambs.” It was quite funny and campy…and in the end Randy and I even sat on Santa’s lap for a photo (above). Don’t you love his face mask?  You justcan’t trust those cannibals, can you? After dinner we ate a late dinner at Burton’s, in the Fenway.

On Saturday, Randy and I did a bit of Christmas shopping (though, we ended up coming home with more items for ourselves than for our loved ones) before hosting a birthday party for our friend, Zach. I think 23 people ended up attending so by the end of the evening (and with Randy’s jetlag) we were quite exhausted.

To make up for it, we never left the house until nearly 4PM on Sunday. Now THAT’S what a weekend is all about. After a quick trip to the gym, we attending a Christmas party hosting by our friends, Ben and Brad. More good times, good cheer, good music, and good company.

This rounded out a pretty nice weekend. Well, aside from waking up to an entire city covered in a glossy and smooth sheet of ice.

1. Comment by Lise on December 10, 2007 3:46 pm

What word does not fit in this sentence: Ramrod Centre for the Performing Arts

2. Comment by snarl on December 10, 2007 4:24 pm

I know! Isn’t that brilliant. I’m guessing Ryan Landry (the play’s writer/director) came up with that name for what is essentially the basement of a leather bar.