A Match Maid in Heaven

No, that’s not a typo. I meant to say “Maid.” You see, our maid (or housecleaner) started yesterday, and we came home to the most spectacular place! It looked amazing…and she was so thorough! She cleaned-out the toater-oven. She WASHED the garbage can in the bathroom. She dusted the blinds (and the tops of the door frames). She cleaned under the kitchen sink (you know, where you store your cleaning products and empty shopping bags). She vacuumed the chairs.

This is all on top of the “normal” stuff you expect like dusting, vacumming and mopping. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more spectacular bath tub in my life.

I could get used to this.

We also got together with some college friends of Randy’s last night who flew in from California. It was a quick visit after they landed at the airport and before they drove to Framingham to visit their family. I must admit, I was initially not looking forward to this. First, they have two children and we all know how much of a fan I am of kids. Second, they’re kosher (limiting our dinner options). Third, they’re also vegetarian (SEVERLY limiting our dinner options). However, the kids were fun, we settled on burritos (theirs were kosher and vegetarian..mine was filled with delicoius murdered chickens) and a good time was had by all.