I’m Back!

And jetlagged. That’s the one aspect of travel that I hate. I could just go one time zone and I feel jetlagged. This trip brought me across three time zones, and to make matters worse it was all during a red-eye flight.

But we had a good time out in California. It’s always great to reconnect with my old friend/college room mate, Jeff. We arrived Thursday night and immediately had dinner and wine, and played games.

On Friday we went to the Laguna Beach area for dinner with friends…then came back for wine and games.

On Saturday, Randy and I drove down to San Diego and had a great time exploring Coronado, the Gaslamp District,  Balboa Park, and Hillcrest. We returned to Jeff and Paul’s place for…you guessed it, wine and games.

On Sunday we all drove into Los Angeles and explored the Getty Villa (where I bumped into an old friend from Boston) and the Santa Monica Pier and Promenade. Then we went back to their house for…wine and games.

On Monday Jeff, Randy, and I went out to the pool and hung out for a few hours, before returning back to the house for…wine and games. Then they drove us to the airport and we were on our way home.

All in all, a might fun weekend.

1 Comment(s)

1. Comment by randy on May 6, 2009 3:27 pm

you go to la la land and all you have to say is some small lines.
    you are totally not into blogging anymore are you?