OOOPS…(We) Did It Again

Randy and I had our fourth (or is it fifth) date this past weekend. It’s pretty sad how we jumped right into things and never really courted in the traditional sense. I’ve blogged about this before, but instead of wooing each other with fancy meals, movies and theater, we just ate in and watched movies on the TV screen.

Well, after a wonderfully lazy Saturday, I suggested we head into the city for dinner. So, off to the North End we went (oh how I miss living there). After walking around a bit we settled on a tiny place at the quieter end of Hanover Street (I forget the name, but I’ve been there once before with my friend, Jen).

The food was quite good (I had leftovers for lunch yesterday) and then we walked around a bit more, taking pictures along the Greenway and of the Customs House Tower before deciding to pop into the Alley (a bar in an alley…how appropriate).

All in all, it was a great night and a great weekend. Though, why we decided on Italian food for dinner after having just spent 6 days in Italy is beyond me.

1 Comment(s)

1. Comment by Randy on June 9, 2009 4:08 pm

Yea and you took my leftovers. Speaking of when are we getting together with Jen?