Has It Really Been That Long?

I think this has been my largest gap in blogging in the 5+ years I’ve had it. I’ve been on other continents for 3 weeks and still managed to post more religiously. Ugh.

It’s been a crazy week or so since my last post. The Purchase and Sale on our new condo was supposed to be completed a week ago, but between lawyers on vacation and edits needed, things have been postponed. It should finally be signed today, though, hopefully ensuring smooth progression from this point on.

We were approved for our mortgage yesterday (yay) so that’s one less thing to worry about. Now we’re just over 5 weeks away from closing.

And the sale of Randy’s place is going smoothly, too. His P&S was signed last Friday.

And in between all of this real estate stress, I just ended a 10 day stint dogsitting Dusty for my parents. That in itself is exhausting enough! Also last week we had two friends visit from out of town (one staying at our place for 2 nights).

Now I just think I need some sleep.

1. Comment by Carolyn on August 27, 2009 1:13 pm

And to think.. I almost stopped checking your blog it has been so long! glad it’s all coming together for you guys…

2. Comment by Randy on September 1, 2009 5:54 pm

slacker another week an no blog entry