Where Does the Time Go?

In May I was really looking forward to June, though admittedly with a bit of apprehension.  We had a lot of things planned and only 30 days to squeeze them all in: my friend, Mark, visited from Paris for 5 days, Randy’s friend, Kate, visited for 5 days a few days later, Pride was mid-month, Father’s Day on Cape Cod is this coming weekend, and a week from next Wednesday we’re scheduled to fly to Virginia to see Randy’s family.

And that doesn’t include all of the unexpected things that have been popping up (more on that next week).

But I’ve had a blast with the company. We did all of the things I enjoy doing: sightseeing around the Boston area, eating, playing games, and laughing. I suppose that’s a good thing because Randy has managed to make our August just as busy: his Mom comes for 9 days at the beginning of the month, our friend Ben comes the third week of the month, Ben then returns with his wife for Labor Day (technically September – but close enough). While his mom is here we plan to go  to Ptown. And just yesterday Randy suggested we visit friends in San Francisco (partly in jest, I hope).

But then summer is over. But at least we’d have done what we enjoy doing – being with friends and family.

Unrelatedly, has anbody seen Tosh.0 on Comedy Central? I kinda’ liked it (I’m so behind the times, I know).