Stop Torture » Blog Archive » Torture Goes Down the Memory Hole

Stop Torture

The Harvard Anti-Torture Coalition

Torture Goes Down the Memory Hole

Posted by stoptorture on December 8th, 2007

Below is a brief non-exhaustive list of the torture evidence the government has thrown down the Orwellian memory hole.

Truths We Have Lost:

1. CIA torture tapes
  2. Countless Abu Ghraib photos and videos collected in the US Army’s “Amnesty Box” (Watch “Ghosts of Abu Ghraib” for more information).
  3. Rumsfeld memorandum posted at Abu Ghraib authorizing torture techniques with a handwritten note: “Make sure this happens!!”

Truths We Risk Losing:

1. Guantánamo litigation papers

12 Responses to “Torture Goes Down the Memory Hole”

1. Janina Boyer Says:

Great post and right to the point. I am not sure if this is really the best place to ask but do you people have any ideea where to hire some professional writers? Thanks 🙂

2. solar system for kids Says:

I ran into this page accidentally, surprisingly, this is a amazing website. The site owner has carried out a superb job of putting it together, the info here is really insightful. You just secured yourself a guarenteed reader.

3. American Girl Furniture Says:

See the button that says Post? Please dont actually click it again. The Internet thanks you.

4. Arden Della Says:

This blog is pretty good. How did you make it !

5. the affiliate code Says:

I am so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.

6. company formation Slovakia Says:

Thank you for another essential article. Do you accept advertisers?

7. testing « Zakladateľská listina o založení spoločnosti Says:

[…] http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/stoptorture/2007/12/08/torture-goes-down-the-memory-hole […]

8. mariage Says:

I image this might be diverse upon the written content? nevertheless I nonetheless consider that it is usually appropriate for virtually any type of topic material, as a result of it would incessantly be enjoyable to determine a warm and pleasant face or maybe pay attention a voice while preliminary landing.

9. Wine New York Says:

Nice article. I was checking constantly this website and I’m amazed! Extremely helpful info specifically the last part 🙂 I care for such information much. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck, Wine New York

10. Old Tavern Says:

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks a lot Old Tavern

11. cop training Says:

Hey your websites are quite good. Can help for my work. Thank you for putting this.

12. How to Start a Catering Business Says:

Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers