Hello World! 07.24.06

What to say, what to say…. Fuck that, I have tons to say.

In the past few months, I’ve written a thesis, fallen in love, graduated from college, and traveled through South America. I feel an immense amount of promise and anticipation welling up – the kind of excitement you get when you’re reaching out for two scoops of your favorite ice cream on a hot summer day. It burns.

And yet, I’ve felt terrified of writing. That damn little “publish” button at the corner of this “write post” box has intimidated me for months now. I’d rehearse what I’d write, as if going to confront the big boss. The word “intend” sprinkled my imaginary discourse, as in “with this blog, I intend to chronicle bloogity bloo.”

I’ve come to a point now where I just don’t care anymore. This is neither a chronicle nor a commentary. The only thread that connects these random stories, essays, scraps, and observations is that I’ve mused upon their existence, in the process exploring my own. Each week, writing will be posted that is open to all comments and criticism, no matter whether on content or style.

I have no idea where this will take me, but I do hope to become a better, more confident writer. For now, suffice it to say that in two seconds, I’ll hit that “publish” button, and it’ll feel damn good.

7 Responses to “Hello World! 07.24.06”

1. Kredit schufafrei Says:

I searched in Google for burns and I found your blog 🙂 Great blog, Respect!

2. microsoft word 2007 free download Says:

I wanted to compose you a bit of word to say thanks yet again about the great advice you have shown here. It’s quite pretty open-handed with people like you to grant freely just what a number of us might have offered for an electronic book to earn some cash on their own, most importantly since you could possibly have tried it in the event you wanted. These points likewise worked to become a easy way to be aware that other individuals have the identical eagerness like my personal own to find out a great deal more related to this condition. I believe there are millions of more pleasant times in the future for those who scan through your blog.

3. Shakita Inzerillo Says:

The only person of note that was distressed was Robert Downey Junior.Who is he anyway? A spoilt rich kid who has spent his lifetime in the middle of sycophants. About time someone put some outlook for the idea that he is basically ‘someone who is in Drama’.

4. Kymberly Jenaye Says:

If this were common, wouldn’t we see it studied more in the MSM? We in most cases only read about these kinds of stories on the internet.

5. Tortenheber Says:

Wir Testen den Quatsch google

6. Faulig Says:

Well, that would interest me now but if you have become a writer? My guess would rather not expand your horizons a trip to Liechtenstein.

by, Ciao, so long

7. cheap jersey Says:

Remorse: The interior speech that tells us a burglar could be hunting.