The perfect fall meal

A bowl of rice porridge. Two vegetable stuffed bao zi (buns). A roasted sweet potato from the vendors outside. Cost: 5 kuai, or 60 cents.

16 Responses to “The perfect fall meal”

1. forex trading signals Says:

that sounds so so so tasty 4 dinner!

2. sfbay Says:

Nice pictures, by the way im hungry.

3. Jessie B Says:

Great Post, this stuff really is the next wave of the future.

4. Derrick Gabbin Says:

great,i love your article,and i will get back later

5. Rowena Sonderman Says:

While this approach to weight loss is most natural and healthy, it is not easy. Physical activity is absolutely essential for you to accomplish your weight loss goals and attain a higher level of fitness.

6. sinhala films Says:

good article i like it verry good , keep it up

7. sinhala films Says:

good writing keep it up buddy thanx again

8. Tulip Green Says:

I’m delighted that I have noticed this weblog. At last something not junky, which we suffer extremely frequently. The web site is well serviced and kept up to date. So it must be, thank you for sharing this with us.

9. Zilvinas Juraska Says:

Very good blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Bless you!

10. driving schools in cleveland Says:

I seriously prefer your blog and i genuinely enjoy the outstanding quality content you are posting here for free for your online visitors. Can you tell us that weblog operating system you are using?

11. Air jordan 7 Says:

It is my honor to read your aticle!Succent language,concise blog,while the content is full of connotation.I like your writing styles very much.Thank you for sharing.

12. how to lower cholesterol without medication Says:

Hi , I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbled upon it on bing. really good info. thanks

13. Brad Stoyel Says:

Awesome post, really love reading this blog, highly educational. Go to this link for great tips and education on

14. kitchen tables and chairs Says:

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would certainly benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Appreciate it!

15. Orei Watson Says:

I am very happy with us, after reading the news related to vegetable stuffed.

Thanks a lot.

16. Richard Says:

I agree with most of your points, but a few want to be discussed further, I will hold a small speak with my partners and possibly I will look for you some suggestion soon.