My Life, As Told Between (Baby Cakes') Naps

Woe Is My Week

27th August 2010

Woe Is My Week

posted in The Kitchen Sink |

This has not been a good week for me.  I’m so glad it’s almost done!  I made a mistake at work (which was relatively minor in the grand scheme of things, but no one likes mistakes) and have been struggling with a project that is taking too long and going nowhere.  I messed up with my baby shower.  On top of that, I belatedly realized it’s planned for the weekend of our 2 year anniversary so we’ll be spending our anniversary traveling.  I got mad at T for something relatively minor, causing him to (very sweetly) cut his bowling game short and rush home because he knows I tend to stew over things and make them worse if left unattended.  I still feel guilty about it.  I had my doctor’s appointment and found out I’ve gained more weight than I thought, although that explains why I’ve been feeling so awkward and uncomfortable lately.  My back hurts, my knuckles have swollen so I had to take my wedding band off (although the engagment ring, which was always kind of big, still fits), and I can’t concentrate on anything these days. 

I feel better getting that off my chest.  Hopefully next week will be better!