The AI in Asia Tokyo is organised by the Digital Asia Hub in collaboration with the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University, Waseda university, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, NICT, NTT, KDDI Research, Inc., The Japan Society of Information and Communication Research, and the IEEE Global Initiative for Ethical Considerations in Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Systems.
- Winning the first prize for the Telecommunication social science award
- Co-hosting AI In Asia Tokyo: “AI For Social Good” @Waseda University
- Talked on “Robots on the road to Tokyo Olympics 2020: Complexity and the Social impact of AI in Japan” @AI in Asia Seoul
- Talked on “Complexity Model of Communication with Computer Images” @2016 Multimedia and Applications.
- “Preparing the Young for Japan’s Global Future: Opportunities in Digital Literacy” @IAMCR 2016
- Plenary: “Tourism as Information Industry” @The 34th Japan Society of Information and Communication Research (JSICR)-The International Communication Forum
- Appointment for the technology advisory committee of The Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games 2020
- “It’s Now Cool to Share: Japanese youths and their changing relations to video sharing sites”@ICA 2016
- “Creating the Self in the Digital Age: Young People and Mobile Social Media”@ Digital Asia Hub
- “What Digital Tattoos for Your Child?” @Parenting for a Digital Future by The London School of Economics and Political Science