- Just published: the final UN report on “A Future with AI – Voices of Global Youth”
- Panelist at the AI Governance Series: “Toward Human-Centric AI: The Japanese Model”
- Talk on “Making Human First AI & Robots: Theory and Practice” @ Future Robotics Organization
- Launching the UN “A Future with AI” project
- Panelist at the UNICEF’s Global Forum on AI for Children
- Keynote speech at the Kick-off event of the Center for Mathematical Science and Artificial Intelligence, Chubu University.
- Panelist at the Information Communication Forum
- UNESCO and Boston Consulting Group’s AI Conference
- Keynote Speech at the AI Expo Africa
- invited talk on “Trust and the Smart City: a view from Project GenZAI (Moonshot R&D project)” @ RO-MAN 2021
Category Archives: AI Narratives
Just published: my article entitled “the Opportunities and Risks of AI” in WHITE PAPER Information and Communications in Japan by Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
On July 9th, 2019. My article entitled “the Opportunities and Risks of AI” has been just published in the WHITE PAPER Information and Communications in Japan by Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (in Japanese)
Article: “Japan UK Technology and Humanity in Education 2019″, organized by the embassy of Japan UK in Nikkei Veritas magazine (in Japanese)
This is the article about “Japan UK Technology and Humanity in Education 2019″, organized by the embassy of Japan UK, published by Nikkei Veritas magazine (in Japanese).
On April 4th, 2019, I enjoyed giving a talk on “AI Narratives and Robotics in Japan: the Complexity Model of Communication” in the AI Narratives panel at the British Society for Literature and Science @ Royal Holloway. Abstracts Arguably, we are … Continue reading
April 1st, 2019, I challenged a podcast recording about AI Narratives in the West and Japan with Beth Slinger at the CFI, University of Cambridge. Why are Japanese AI narratives different from western ones? The consensus so far seems to … Continue reading
Publication: Academic Article entitled, “Artificial Intelligence/Robots and Social Impacts: Is Human First Innovation Wishful Thinking? ” (in Japanese)
I’m delighted to announce that my article entitled, Artificial Intelligence/Robots and Social Impacts: Is Human First Innovation Wishful Thinking? has been just published by Journal of Information Systems Society of Japan, Vol.14, No.2. (2019) in Japanese Abstracts The aim of this … Continue reading
March 1st, 2019. It’s a great honor to be invited to the Japan UK Technology and Humanity in Education 2019, organized by the Embassy of Japan UK. I gave a talk entitled, “Human First Innovation: Balancing Opportunities and Risks of … Continue reading
On February 28, 2019, I’m delighted to announce that the “Global AI Narratives Tokyo Workshop” report has been just published! You can download this report from the below link: GAIN Tokyo Workshop Report
On September 12th, 2018. I organized the Global AI Narrative workshop with CFI, Univ. of Cambridge at Waseda University in Tokyo. Thank you all for your great contributions!