- Panelist at the AI Governance Series: “Toward Human-Centric AI: The Japanese Model”
- Talk on “Making Human First AI & Robots: Theory and Practice” @ Future Robotics Organization
- Launching the UN “A Future with AI” project
- Panelist at the UNICEF’s Global Forum on AI for Children
- Keynote speech at the Kick-off event of the Center for Mathematical Science and Artificial Intelligence, Chubu University.
- Panelist at the Information Communication Forum
- UNESCO and Boston Consulting Group’s AI Conference
- Keynote Speech at the AI Expo Africa
- invited talk on “Trust and the Smart City: a view from Project GenZAI (Moonshot R&D project)” @ RO-MAN 2021
- Interviewed for “The Brand Called You” by Ashutosh Garg
Category Archives: education
On June 20th, 2019. I was interviewed by Stephen Ibaraki, the founder of UN ITU AI for Good Global Summit. I talked about my recent interview with Prof. Yoshua Bengio, MILA and how I think about the AGI and … Continue reading
On June 7th, 2019 at the MILA (Montreal Institute for Learning Algorithms) in Montreal, Canada, I conducted my interview with Professor Yoshua Bengio, who is one of the pioneers of AI (Artificial Intelligence). He is well-known as the “father of … Continue reading
Article: “Japan UK Technology and Humanity in Education 2019″, organized by the embassy of Japan UK in Nikkei Veritas magazine (in Japanese)
This is the article about “Japan UK Technology and Humanity in Education 2019″, organized by the embassy of Japan UK, published by Nikkei Veritas magazine (in Japanese).
March 1st, 2019. It’s a great honor to be invited to the Japan UK Technology and Humanity in Education 2019, organized by the Embassy of Japan UK. I gave a talk entitled, “Human First Innovation: Balancing Opportunities and Risks of … Continue reading