- Just published: the final UN report on “A Future with AI – Voices of Global Youth”
- Panelist at the AI Governance Series: “Toward Human-Centric AI: The Japanese Model”
- Talk on “Making Human First AI & Robots: Theory and Practice” @ Future Robotics Organization
- Launching the UN “A Future with AI” project
- Panelist at the UNICEF’s Global Forum on AI for Children
- Keynote speech at the Kick-off event of the Center for Mathematical Science and Artificial Intelligence, Chubu University.
- Panelist at the Information Communication Forum
- UNESCO and Boston Consulting Group’s AI Conference
- Keynote Speech at the AI Expo Africa
- invited talk on “Trust and the Smart City: a view from Project GenZAI (Moonshot R&D project)” @ RO-MAN 2021
Category Archives: Uncategorized
On April 8th, I talked on “Human First Innovation: from Theory to Practice” at the AI Governance Series: “Toward Human-Centric AI: The Japanese Model”. This event was co-hosted by the Yale Information Society Project, the Georgetown Institute for Technology Law … Continue reading
On February 26th, I gave a talk on “Making Human First AI & Robots: Theory and Practice” at the Future Robotics Organization, Waseda University. This event focus on the possibilities of the cross-disciplinary approach on the future robotics. Therefore I … Continue reading
I’m delighted to announce that we are launching “A Future with AI – Voices of Global Youth” in collaboration with the UN, Lambert Hogenhout, Chief Data, Analytics and Emerging Technologies. The aim is to contribute towards a vision of a … Continue reading
I’m honored to be invited to the UNICEF’s Global Forum on AI for Children on Nov 30th and Dec 1st. UNICEF and the Government of Finland will host the Global Forum on AI for Children. This first-of-its-kind, virtual event will … Continue reading
I’m thrilled to be invited to the Information Communication Forum on “Digitalisation of the Japanese Government” on Sep 29th.
I’m honored to be interviewed for “The Brand Called You” by Ashutosh Garg who has very popular podcast and regularly appear on CNN India.
Published my article on Project GenZAI @Sustainable Smart City Partner Program (NTT Group)(in Japanese)
My article on “Project GenZAI (in the Moonshot R&D Program) : to leave no one behind” has been published at the Sustainable Smart City Partner Program (NTT Group)(in Japanese) https://digital-is-green.jp/initiative/advisor/t_takahashi/index.html?fbclid=IwAR09W832DjeMqMf21Xq8iL582sZWBmAviQYbq5z_LgkYpVQRfztUKP12TQE
Great honored to join the 2020 IEEE/ITU International Conference on “AI for Good” as the Master of Ceremony as well as a member of the organizing committee.
I’m thrilled and honored to be appointed as an advisory committee member on the Sustainable Smart City Partner Program @NTT Privileged to work for the smart city with such an outstanding group of distinguished people.