To harness the power of artificial intelligence to help us create a better future, while mitigating its risks, we need to work together – across culture and across national boundaries. Both the concerns and opportunities that come with this revolutionary global force are central to the events I have organized in conjunction with my partners and colleagues such as the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University and the Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence at University of Cambridge.
- Panelist at the AI Governance Series: “Toward Human-Centric AI: The Japanese Model”
- Talk on “Making Human First AI & Robots: Theory and Practice” @ Future Robotics Organization
- Launching the UN “A Future with AI” project
- Panelist at the UNICEF’s Global Forum on AI for Children
- Keynote speech at the Kick-off event of the Center for Mathematical Science and Artificial Intelligence, Chubu University.
- Panelist at the Information Communication Forum
- UNESCO and Boston Consulting Group’s AI Conference
- Keynote Speech at the AI Expo Africa
- invited talk on “Trust and the Smart City: a view from Project GenZAI (Moonshot R&D project)” @ RO-MAN 2021
- Interviewed for “The Brand Called You” by Ashutosh Garg