RIA categories:

CHris MacGregor over at Flazoom, splits RIA’s into different categories in his “RIAs that Work” series, with lots of examples. The categories also answer the question, “Which tasks are Rich internet applications currently used for?” Some of the categories are, The Configurator, Simplified Forms, Product Finders and Applications. The application category is kind of broad but, takes care of the misc category. If macromedia provided RIA templates for each of these categories, it would help RIA adoptions.

21 Responses to “RIA categories:”

1. CHris
    November 6th, 2003 | 2:07 pm

Thanks for the links and the comments Viswanath. I do like the idea of templates for these RIAs. I’ll be giving that some thought.

CHris

2. Joe Fuentes
    July 23rd, 2005 | 12:35 am

The text was good, but i stil cant find the play ipdates. looking for it dude.

3. Peter Jackson
    July 23rd, 2005 | 7:23 pm

A heap of wheat, says the Song of Songs
    but I’ve never seen wheat in a pile 🙂
    did you like it?

4. Tenneson
    September 20th, 2009 | 12:10 pm
  5. October 15th, 2009 | 3:01 pm

Search Hotels everywhere in the world! Low rates! No booking fees! Save money!

6. October 20th, 2009 | 7:46 pm

Future City Plus is the leader In designer eye wear and brand name Beauty products. All the products we sell are 100% authentic ! Check us out at http://futurecityplus.com/ our prices are at wholesale prices! So shop now. Future City Plus

7. October 20th, 2009 | 11:32 pm

is this an official wordpress theme? your blog looks great!

8. October 21st, 2009 | 10:28 am

are you serious?

9. October 21st, 2009 | 4:55 pm

are you serious?

10. Naveja
    October 22nd, 2009 | 10:30 am

{To know how to hide one’s ability is great skill.|The only difference between your abilities and others is the ability to put yourself in their shoes and actually try.|As life is action and passion, it is required of a man that he should share the passion and action of his time, at the peril of being not to have lived.|Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory and virtue than education without natural ability.|Natural abilities are like natural plants; they need pruning by study.|The really unhappy person is the one who leaves undone what they can do, and starts doing what they don’t understand; no wonder they come to grief.|God is the head of this house. The unseen guest at every meal. The silent listener to every conversation.|People are so constituted that everybody would rather undertake what they see others do, whether they have an aptitude for it or not.|Life has been compared to a race, but the allusion improves by observing, that the most swift are usually the least manageable and the most likely to stray from the course. Great abilities have always been less serviceable to the possessors than moderate ones.|Life is a marshmallow, easy to chew but hard to swallow|All endeavor calls for the ability to tramp the last mile, shape the last plan, endure the last hours toil. The fight to the finish spirit is the one…characteristic we must posses if we are to face the future as finishers.|Ability without honor is useless.|A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, leaves before she is left and forgets before she is forgotten.|The first requisite for success is the ability to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem incessantly without growing weary.}

11. October 24th, 2009 | 1:31 pm

Not bad but leaves no room for compromise

12. October 25th, 2009 | 3:23 pm

Thank you for the information, Great blog.

13. Stupak
    October 29th, 2009 | 7:43 pm

Craigslist NSA, Seattle w4m Chicago w4m New York, Cleveland, San Francisco, detroit, Ireland, London, Boise, Portland, San Antonio, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angelas, Sacramento, Orlando, Dallas, friends and hot gals live and local. Get some on Halloween!! http://www.ETRISTA.com

14. October 30th, 2009 | 2:03 am

Craigslist w4m NSA, Seattle w4m Chicago w4m New York, Cleveland, San Francisco Portland, San Antonio, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angelas, Sacramento, Orlando, Dallas, friends and hot gals live and local. Get some on Halloween! http://budurl.com/localbuddies

15. November 8th, 2009 | 8:53 pm

This is a really great website WiMAX News and Information

16. Wildes
    November 13th, 2009 | 11:40 pm

Metin2 , Hileleri,sXe Wallhack,sXe wall,sXe 8.1 Wallhack,Metin2 Hile,Sansar Salvo Izle,sXe download google indexer Programms otomat.gen.tr

17. December 23rd, 2009 | 11:19 pm

I love being in the search engine marketing field because you learn something everyday. Today I discovered that if I have clients who are geotargeting certain cities, than I can use Googles geo-targeted ad tool to find out what your ads will look like in the chosen city search results. So if I want to take this a step further I can look at the organic search engine optimization for a website, and see which keyword phrases need a increase in rankings according to what city I am interested in geo-targeting! How bout that. Search Engine Optimization Overland Park Kansas

18. January 20th, 2010 | 2:12 pm

Hey! Thanks for the information! I think this will help me in my current dillema lol. Jessie writes a blog on cheats about facebook, farmville, mafia wars.

19. Johnigan
    January 21st, 2010 | 5:03 am

Looks like I was a bit late on this one but it’s really a good post. I’m thinking about a reply on my site . . . Art Of War

20. January 24th, 2010 | 4:27 pm

Amazing!
    These kinds of articles remind me of just how much I still have to learn about the internet. I think I should start with flipping through a dictionary first.

Thanx again Thanx again

21. Tepper
    January 27th, 2010 | 11:53 pm

cool pics