Must Read: Trust-based Business Development in a Recession

Below, I’ve indexed 5 day’s worth of excellent blog tracks left by the seminar last week on Trust-based Business Development in a Recession from Trusted Advisor Associates a.k.a. Charles H. Green et al. I found it a little difficult to access the full 5 days in order, so I am linking to each day’s post here to ensure that more people get to read this great stuff — make yourself one of them! : )

Day 1 – Trust-based Business Development in a Recession

Day 2 – Principle 1, Client Focus

Day 3 – Principle 2, Collaboration

Day 4 – Principle 3, Long-Term and Relationship Focus

Day 5 – Principle 4, Transparency

Wrap-up: 62 Sales Tips for a Recession – Based on Trust

Share this post...Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on FacebookShare on Google+Email this to someone
Posted in Law Firm Marketing, Marketing
2 comments on “Must Read: Trust-based Business Development in a Recession
  1. Thanks for sharing. Trust-based business development is becoming more and more important. Consumers are becoming more educated and skeptical about business offerings. Trust-based practice growth is especially powerful in the legal profession where, unfortunately, trust is increasingly scarce.

2. Michael says:

Thanks for the links Amy. I often tell my clients that the most important aspect of marketing is to develop a trust with their customers. This is even more important during a recession or tough economic times.