2005/03/17 Proposed Agenda

Proposed agenda:

• Skip the meeting and listen to Sam’s group rehearse in Sanders Theatre
  • Wear green or get pinched.
  • 6:30 pm: work on audio for the meeting
  • Blogging 101
  • Yahoo! Group membership requests
  • Combatting trackback and comment spam
  • What else?
  • Eat

• Smile Thai
    • Last week: Chang Sho

Live Audio!!!!!! THANKS, SHIMON!!!

Notes:

Audio Recording: 86 minute, 15MB MP3

7 Comments »

1. Mike Walsh

March 17, 2005 @ 1:06 pm

Within the general category of blogging 101 I assume Lisa will show us her tool/methodology for developing the podcast video. Earlier this week, Shimon offered to show me how to develop a little demo video using the CamStudio free tool. I would like to see this. I believe it is the same tool that Pito used to develop his super shot demo re BlogBridge. And finally, I could show the group JotSpot’s tutorial which is an entire series of 1 – 1.5 minute videos. It really makes Jotspot a breeze to learn.

Mike Walsh

2. David Clark

March 17, 2005 @ 2:51 pm

is the room wheelchair accessible ?

3. Erica

March 17, 2005 @ 3:32 pm

David: Yes, the room is wheelchair accessible. There is a short flight of stairs inside the entrance to the Berkman Center but there is an elevator that will allow you to bypass those stairs.

Our outside door (along the side of the building, NOT the door that faces Mass Ave.) is unfortunately not equipped with an automatic-opener button. However if we know to expect you we can listen for a knock, or if you have a cell phone you can call the Berkman main line, 617-495-7547, to let us know you are there. I expect to be at the Center definitely from 6:30 onwards so I will be able to answer the phone and open the door if the lack of an auto-open button proves problematic. (To avoid confusion: the door will be unlocked, we just don’t have one of those nifty buttons.)

4. David Clark

March 17, 2005 @ 4:11 pm

I’ll be there by 7

5. Deborah Elizabeth Finn

March 17, 2005 @ 9:57 pm

I was delighted to attend this evening’s meeting. What a very inclusive group. Thank you for your kind welcome.

6. j

March 18, 2005 @ 5:35 pm

Thanks for joining us, Deborah and David. Please feel free to return.

7. Peter R. Wood

March 21, 2005 @ 11:55 am

I also had a great time at the meeting + dinner – I’ll definitely be attending again! Can you add our blog to your list/aggregator?

World Wide Wood: http://prwdot.org/