Continuing on in Chemistry

Well, Chemistry has been destroying me. I’m going to continue and press on though. I really want to succeed. I’m skimming the line though…. but I will make it. I’m going to be everything God wants me to be. I will make it. I will not quit and I will not give up.

I’m also now the ALB Liaison to Harvard Extension and will serve on the Executive board of HESA. I hope that I will be able to represent those people well. it’s a dream come true for me. I hope I will do them proud.

My strengths are determination, hope, dealing with people, and being a good role model. I don’t quit even if it’s tough…I find a way to slog through. I need to look at the positives. I have a chemistry test tommorow… I emailed my professor and well, I will lay all this in God’s hands and just do my part and try to do as best I can. God willing, I will make it.

1. Aaron Klimchuk

November 12, 2008 @ 10:51 am

1

I absolutely hated chemistry on the collegiate level. Something about memorizing so many things just never worked with my brain. I dropped that course and went the physics route instead. Good luck!