Beautiful! (and baby hawks!)

That is what the weather has been – simply beautiful!  There is absolutely nothing like spring in New England!  The flowers are blooming, the trees are budding and… oh, yeah!  The baby hawks are here: http://web.mit.edu/webcast/hawkcam/hawkcam.ram

Okay, you MIT folk, I shared the link with the “outside” world a little sooner than we might have wanted but you need to understand – I figure with the all of 6 or so “followers” of this site (half of them MIT!), the link certainly will not be overwhelmed.

Ahhh…. baby hawks – a definite (and welcome) sign of spring!

Published in:CurtinCallStories |on April 26th, 2006 |9 Comments »

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

9 Responses to “Beautiful! (and baby hawks!)”

1. daisy Says:

Well that’s just cool.

2. propecia Says:

propecia…

news…

3. Andy Says:

I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.

Following you on Twitter !

Andy from Baby Convertible Car Seats .

4. Andy Says:

Can you provide more information on this? i was researching for more information and it will be helpful for more studies.

Thanks,

Following you on Twitter !

Andy from Squidoo Lens Creation Service .

5. TAP Profit Says:

I agree with Jeremy and use twitter in a similar way. If there

6. Alexandra Cooper Says:

i have 20 squidoo pages which are mostly related to health and medicine. i enjoy making squidoo pages and sharing information ;~:

7. Chloe Davies Says:

Sparco makes some of the best car seats in the market. I usually prefer leather car seats over cloth..`,

8.  Melatonin Says:

Squidoo, Hubpages and Infobarrel are great, i write articles for them that links to my website. great for promoting affiliate p’*.

9. Johnnie Ahluwalia Says:

Using The BMR To Design A Diet Program In a desperate attempt to lose weight, people are lured into the multi billion dollar diet aid market, promising quick results with little effort.