Frustrated

Twice now, I’ve tried to post a nice update.  The first time I decided to bounce out and add another picture and when I came back, the post was gone.

So, I started again and did the entire post.  When I went to create the news item, I had to go over to another application and when I came back – poof! – gone again.

So, here it is.  A nice short, boring post for all my followers to  read so that I can see if this blog is still working without frustrating myself to the point of no return.

Hope everyone is well.

Published in:CurtinCallStories |on December 13th, 2006 |2 Comments »

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

2 Responses to “Frustrated”

1. stacy Says:

Mary, give up the Harvard blog and go to Blogger.com and get a free blog there. It’s so easy to use and it loads much faster.

2. Molly Says:

This must be very frustrating. I’ve tried to visit your blog in the past few days and the server has been down, too. (I have been curious when Shadow’s “change of life” will be rescheduled).
    I wonder if Hal can help us get your blog migrated to the new server. There’s so much wonderful stuff you’ve posted over the past few years, it should not be lost. I’m going to call you on the phone today or tomorrow….