Precious Frosty

So, I’m sure you’re saying to yourselves “oh, no, here she goes with more cat pictures!” But, no! This one isn’t cats.

My hubby detests shopping. He even tried “…works too busy, I won’t have time to shop…” this year. I try not to be selfish but it would be a cold day in he!! before I would be all okey-dokey with “sorry, but you’re not having a Christmas this year because I’m too busy at work” and that is, basically, what my ears heard that day. Disclosure: I’ve been told by friends that I took that remark far too seriously and they’re baffled how, after 29 years together, I would for a moment believe that he would really do that to me! LOL!

So, Mr. I-hate-shopping-especially-at-Christmas-time took a day off from work to do my shopping. That evening I got, “So, do you want one of your Christmas gifts???” When I got done laughing hysterically at that, he informed me that it was only “sort of” a gift since its for the house. Well, I certainly did not have to be asked a third time!

Is that not just the most precious little Frosty you’ve ever seen?

This shot cracks me up:

He looks to be about 3 feet tall but if you look closely, he’s actually standing on the table, whereas the plant and other snow man are actually on the floor.

So, you’d better watch out, my little precious, you have yourself some darn cute competition hanging out in our house these days!

(Sorry, I couldn’t resist just one!)

Published in:Uncategorized |on December 18th, 2009 |3 Comments »

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

3 Responses to “Precious Frosty”

1. daisy Says:

How smart of him! They do at times surprise you after all these years!

2. » Shoes Curtin Call Says:

[…] The only problem is that they cost $74. Out of my price range for shoes. So, my MIL and I did some other shopping at L.L. B3an and we each got a $10 coupon off a future purchase. Soooo…. I suggested to Brian that I could buy those for myself – for just $54 – and they could be one of my Christmas gifts!!!! Aren’t I soooo good to help him out, seeings as how he hates to shop!?!?!?! […]

3. how to buy a house Says:

Good writing. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed my Google News Reader