- XOAB, a new sock company started by @RickLevine (the quietest and most enterprising Cluetrain co-author) and his brother Neil. Dig the Kickstarter, which wasted no time reaching its $30k goal. The video rocks too. Follow progress: @XOABsocks.
- These Sci-Fi Dresses Were Made Using Mega-Magnets. By Liz Stinson in Wired. As a bonus, they erase your hard drive.
- Black budget leaked by Edward Snowden gives details of agencies beyond CIA, NSA. By Max Ehrenfreund in The Washington Post.
- The Transition To Digital Journalism. By Paul Grabowicz. A nice tutorial in KMDC, of the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism.
- Made-for-Web Video Remakes TV Landscape. By eMarketer.