Careful What You Ask For Dept.

A
new chewing gum, which its makers claim can help enhance breasts, is proving
to be a big hit in Japan.

The makers claim Bust-Up gum can also help improve circulation, reduce stress
and fight aging, if chewed three or four times a day.

The gum releases compounds, contained in an extract from a plant called Pueraria
mirifica that helps to keep the muscle tissue in good order.

Pueraria mirifica, also known as Kwao Krua, is a species found in Thailand and
Myanmar and has long been used by hill tribe people as a traditional medicine.

The plant’s underground tubers contain a number of chemicals called phytoestrogens
– natural compounds that mimic the effects of the female sex hormone estrogen.

Makers of the gum cite tests carried out by Thailand’s Chulalongkorn University
that found Pueraria mirifica therapy was able to enhance breast size by 80 percent.

Further tests carried out in England found that the plant had a beneficial effect
on the skin and hair as well.

from China Daily

This entry was posted in Blogging. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Careful What You Ask For Dept.

1. Lisa Chau says:

So, is this wonder drug covered by insurance?

2. Pueraria mirifica says:

Thai herb Pueraria mirifica Butea Superba: “To People Who Want To Pueraria Mirifica formulated pre-menopausal women with sign of Estrogen shortage keeps young. Free Breast Cream $ 35 limit time offer, Thai herbs for Breast enhancement herbal natural breast enlargement with Pueraria mirifica – Butea superba Rejuvenating Herbal Empowering Men & Women natural healthier way with Unique Pytoestrogens Natural Thai herbs Miracle Herb cosmetic – supplement products “

3. steve michaels says:

What is Puresterol? Bio- Botanica what?
    By Steven Rose Md Phd

Here is another example of a company in the herbal industry jumping on the bandwagon to feature their pockets. This company has teamed up with a Thai company to put their name on their extract in the form of a patent. This suggests that merits some type of intellectual acclaim. They are reporting standardizing the active. First it was miroestrol/ at 20mg/100. Now the hedge is miroestrol/deoxymiroestrol at 20 mg/ 100g. The only problem is that their research team lead by Dr “Ding Dong” has standardized an isoflavone in the plant. That is pretty worthless! The HPLC standard came out of Thailand. Dr Ding Dong simply borrowed an incorrect measuring standard and pretty much put their name on it to create a buzz. The Thai’s have never fractioned these two compounds out of the plant you need the pure miroestrol and deoymiroestrol to develop and HPLC standard. I guarantee that Dr. Ding Dong or the like will never synthesize these molecules in 100 lifetimes. The scientist that developed this standard over 5 years ago acknowledged to me it was incorrect.

Is is about sloppy science or just plan greed!

4. I don’t think in Thailand like the enhance breast size

herbal

5. Pingback: Breast Enlargement Information | Breast Enlargement Blog

6. Pingback: Dowbrigade Blog Archive Careful What You Ask For Dept | Menopause Relief

7. Thank you so much for sharing such valuable information with us.

8. Matt says:

Oh wow, that is quite an eye catcher at the beginning of the post! I like it, good info!

9. Catherine says:

Wow, sounds like a scam. But if it really contains “phytoestrogens – natural compounds that mimic the effects of the female sex hormone estrogen”, I wonder if it would be good for perimenopause symptoms.

10. Evelyn says:

So no more need to breast surgery, just chewing gum…

11. Pingback: About snoring cures

12. bowtrol says:

why would anyone want breats surgery is beyond me!

13. I find this post fascinating because the gum will not only help those who wants to enhance their breasts but will also help pre-menopause women look young.

14. Pingback: female muscle

15. Blin classics of the genre, I laughed heartily …

16. Pingback: Thinking about Breast Enlargement? | 2BabyBlog.com

17. Interesting article, thank you. There are a lot of sites out there that don’t make as much sense about menopause, so that’s refreshing. I’ve got a similar website myself, so will keep popping back to see what else you’ve posted.

18. Hey there person, I was scouting around bing and on the lookout for an article to see and came across your web site. I am very pleased I did, you put up some good content. Did a quick bookmark on this web page and will probably be checking back every once in a while to see if you submit any more stuff. Fascinating stuff keep up the wonderful work.

19. Hello man, I was searching google and searching for an article to see and stumbled on your weblog. I am really glad I did, you posted some great info. Did a fast bookmark on this article and will be checking back every once in a while to see if you submit any more stuff. Cool stuff keep up the wonderful work.