Scary Scenario

Whatever else can be said about Barack Obama, the guy has guts.  Naming Hillary Secretary of State puts her square in the line of Presidential succession. According to the 26th Amendment to the US Constitution, the Secretary of State is 4th in line to succeed the President if he, the VP, the Speaker of the House and the President Pro Temp of the Senate are simultaneously killed or incapacitated.

If I were Obama, I would keep a close eye on Hillary during the annual State of the Union address. Should she suddenly siddle towards the door, I would feel very, very nervous…..

About dowbrigade

Semi-retired academic from Harvard, Boston University, Fulbright Commission, Universidad Laica Eloy Alfaro de Manta, currently columnist for El Diario de Portoviejo and La Marea de Manta.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Scary Scenario

1. Sean says:

Ok, but to be fair to her, she has something. In a strange way I trust her much more than Rice. The Clintons are good people(most of the time). Obama is just that bit better and far smarter than them both.

2. Guess who says:

hey what happened to your big conspiracy theory there regarding Obama and Hillary?

3. Bill says:

I think Pelosi’s placement in the succession line is more troubling for Obama and American citizens.

4. buffy body says:

Troubling times indeed. It does not matter whose in line for president, they will all continue to follow an agenda thats bigger than them. The government has been hijacked since 1913. It’s officials are constantly being replaced one by one by crooked politicians willing to play the game.

5. !!! hey what happened to your big conspiracy theory there regarding Obama and Hillary?!

6. It looks like there wasn’t a conspiracy after all. I’m pleased tha Obama is president and I hope the guy does a good job. America deserves to be back on top and this guy looks like the man t bring it about.

7. I believe in President Obama, he is great guy. I don’t think Hillary will do that.