header image

Dead Invade the White House

First Family
The surviving (and formerly feuding) members of the Grateful Dead had a secret impromptu meeting Monday evening with the man they credit with reuniting them: President Obama. The president welcomed all the members of The Dead, who are performing tonight at the Verizon Center in Washington, to the Oval Office just before dinner last night.

from the Washington Post

A transparent ploy to mesmerize baby boomers while social security evaporates and end-of-life care is made more cost effective.

~ by dowbrigade on .

8 Responses to “Dead Invade the White House”

1. Dad when will you write about you trip to TX. I thought that you would blog it

2. Now that is music my friends.

3. The only thing missing was an old VW Hippy Bus and some muscle cars.

4. Does this mean the Dead Head Fued is officially over?

5. hallo dear friends thanks a lot for your workshop

6. This is one of the coolest things that Obama has done so far. I have to give him credit with allowing these guys to play in the White House. I’ve not seen anyone mention WHERE they played in the White House though… does anyone know?

7. 1969 muscle cars…

While searching for 1969 muscle cars on Thursday, your blog came up and your post regarding Dowbrigade ” Blog Archive ” Dead Invade the White House looked very interesting to me.I just just wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was wi…

8. This is one of the coolest things that Obama has done so far. I have to give him credit with allowing these guys to play in the White House. I’ve not seen anyone mention WHERE they played in the White House though… does anyone know?